Saturday, June 2, 2012

My Resin Jewelry

Still having issues with resin, but definitely getting better....geez about time, after all the fails! Check them out in my etsy store!  http://www.etsy.com/shop/AmysDelights

Since I've been spending way too much on craft supplies, I've decided to put a one month shopping ban! This is going to be a challenge for sure! It's going to be hard when I get bombarded with craft store coupons! Must resist the urge! aaah! I need all your support! Lol, I sound like a drug addict!






Have a great weekend everyone!


6 comments:

  1. All gorgeous Amy!!!!
    I know just what you mean about being addicted to craft supplies, I can't stop myself either :)
    Hugs
    Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I hear you loud and clear. I get those coupons in the mail and want to rush right out. I am trying to be good, too.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Amy.. They are all very nice! Loving the"star"
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you given great information about my bright future at abroad. nice blog, it helpful blog.
    Fairfield Jewelers

    ReplyDelete